Steps for ordering a book through Interlibrary Loan.
1. Be sure that you have an ILLiad account. You need to sign up for an ILLiad account using the link here: https://ezproxy.taylor.edu/login?url=https://taylor.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/illiad.dll This link can also be found on the Zondervan Library home page under Interlibrary Loan.
2. Using World Cat Research Station, perform the search to include libraries worldwide. Example: Ukraine and russia. Serhii Plokhy. University of Toronto Press. 2014.
3. In the body of the record scroll down to WorldCat -- find in libraries globally. To the right is a link: Request item through Interlibrary Loan.
4. This Link goes directly to your ILLiad account. Log in to ILLiad. The information contained in this record should automatically fill in the request form. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Submit Request
Steps for ordering an article through interlibrary loan.
1. Be sure that you have an ILLiad account. You can sign up for an ILLiad account using the link listed above. This link can also be found on the Zondervan Library home page under Interlibrary Loan.
2. Using the desired database, perform a search. Using Academic Search Premier here is an example: SU: Crimea (Ukraine) AND Russia
By: Svetlichny, Vyacheslav. International Affairs: A Russian Journal of World Politics, Diplomacy & International Relations. 2014, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p139-141. 3p.
3. Cut and paste the journal title: International Affairs: A Russian Journal of World Politics, Diplomacy & International Relations into Journal Finder located on the main Zondervan Library page. This verifies that we do not own the title in full text in another ZL database. This is an essential step that saves you time. If Zondervan Library owns or has access to the item in full text form it will not be delivered to you through your ILLiad account. The Interlibrary Loan department may inform you that we have access to it by email as a courtesy to you. But this is not guaranteed. You will ultimately have to redo the search if an item is owned or accessible thru ZL.
5. You do NOT need or want to order any article directly from a publisher link. Access to articles this way is quite costly to you. Zondervan is usually able to obtain most items from a local college or university for free or in some cases we have accounts for purchasing on- demand articles. Let us find it for you, in most cases at a more reasonable cost that what publishers will charge for direct delivery.
6. Use the easy to find link to interlibrary loan Borrow this item from another library (Interlibrary Loan) This provides a direct link to ILLiad.
7. You can also import the needed information into a blank ILLiad form and submit the request.
8. Some databases do not have the automatic linking feature. If you cannot find the icon please ask for assistance.