Welcome to the Taylor University Academic Catalog Research Guide.
This guide contains all known catalogs for Taylor University and its entities including the Fort Wayne Female College, Taylor University Fort Wayne, and Taylor University Online. Simply click on the tab of the appropriate category of catalogs, then click on the year that you wish to view. Once you have opened the catalog, you will have options for viewing in various formats, saving and searching.
Syllabi are not available online. Please contact the University Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-998-5520 and provide as much of the following information as possible:
1. Enter a catalog by clicking on the corresponding year.
2. Click the small, white magnifying glass to the RIGHT of the document to search within that catalog. Clicking on the larger gray magnifying glass at the top of the page will search the entire Internet Archive, not the specific document.
3. In the "Search Inside" box, type your search term (e.g., ENG110)
4. Search results will appear below the document in orange balloons along a timeline. Hover over a balloon to see a preview of the search term and surrounding text. Click on the balloon to view the page.
SAVING or SENDING
1. Right-click the page you wish to save. The pages are saved as images so selecting text is not an option.
2. TO SAVE - Click "Save image as" to save the page as a JPEG file.
TO SEND - Click "Copy image URL" to copy the direct link to the page and then paste it into an email or document.
If at any point during your search for information you are unable to find what you are looking for or have a question about the information within, please contact the University Archives at email@example.com or 765-998-5520.