Welcome to the Taylor University Yearbook Access Guide.
This guide contains all known yearbooks for Taylor University and its entities including the Fort Wayne Female College and Taylor University Fort Wayne. Simply click on the tab of the appropriate century of yearbooks, then click on the year that you wish to view. Once you have opened the yearbook, you will have options for viewing in various formats, saving and searching.
1. Enter a yearbook by clicking on the corresponding year.
2. Click the small, white magnifying glass to the RIGHT of the document to search within that yearbook. Please Note: Clicking on the larger gray magnifying glass at the top of the page will search the entire Internet Archive, not the specific publication.
3. In the "Search Inside" box, type your search term (e.g., Airband)
4. Search results will appear below the document in orange balloons along a timeline. Hover over a balloon to see a preview of the search term and surrounding text. Click on the balloon to view the page.
SAVING or SENDING
1. Right-click the page you wish to save. The pages are saved as images so selecting text is not an option.
2. TO SAVE - Click "Save image as" to save the page as a JPEG file.
TO SEND - Click "Copy image URL" to copy the direct link to the page and then paste it into an email or document.
If at any point during your search for information you are unable to find what you are looking for or have a question about the information within, please contact the University Archives at email@example.com or 765-998-5520.